On May 6, 2015, 65 R.N. to B.S.N. students and their families and friends gathered in Dolan Performance Hall to participate in the tradition of receiving the school's pin.
Each school of nursing has a pin designed specifically to it and to be pinned means the student has completed all the requirements of the school for a nursing degree.
The Nursing program at the College of Saint Elizabeth is committed to educating registered nurses through scholarship and critical inquiry to become leaders in the spirit of service and social responsibility. We offer a variety of degrees and certificates that prepare nurses to promote, maintain and restore health to patients and educate future nurses. Classes are held at our home campus and in a number of regional health centers and fit a professional work schedule.
The Nursing Program is accredited by the New Jersey Board of Nursing (124 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ 07102 – 973-504-6430) and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.(3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000).
1. Part-time and full-time studies to fit in a busy working schedule, with accelerated sessions
2. Onsite and offsite classes at facilities such as St. Joseph and St. Mary hospitals
3. Students and faculty work together to determine individual clinical study
1. Prepares students to be a nursing educator at the cutting edge of the field
2. Focus on curriculum development and evaluation, and on educational theory
3. Integrate spiritual, social and ethical values in your philosophy as a nurse educator
1. Gain valuable background in the field while you specialize
2. Many courses are at local hospitals and designed to fit a professional schedule
3. Learn to integrate scholarly inquiry and research into evidence-based practice
"This challenging program of study was made more attainable through the relationships forged within the cohort group. We were able to see each other's progress throughout the program, which served as validation of my own growth."
– Timothy Clyne '15, M.S.N.
Interim Nursing Administrator
Henderson Hall 215 E
Henderson Hall 215B
Henderson Hall 215I
Henderson Hall 215G
Henderson Hall 215A
Henderson Hall 215 F
Henderson Hall 215D