Schedule of Events
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Commencement Practice in the tent on the front lawn of campus. Please park in any College parking lot.
Friday, May 15, 2015
- 7:00 p.m. – Student Line Up for Mass – Holy Family Chapel. Please arrive dressed in your academic attire. Doctoral candidates should come dressed in their cap and gown. They do not need their hood.
- 7:30 p.m. – Baccalaureate Mass in the tent on the front lawn of campus. (Tickets required.)
Saturday, May 16, 2015
- 8:45 a.m. – Student Line Up – behind the Sisters of Charity Administration Building. Graduates to line up in alphabetical order, by degree earned. Please arrived dressed in your academic attire – leaving all valuables and purses either locked in your car or in the possession of your guests. Doctoral candidates should come dressed in their cap and gown and carrying their hood.
- 9 a.m. – Guest Arrival – tent on the front lawn. Graduates will receive six tickets to this event. Unfortunately, due to space limitations in the tent, additional tickets are not available. Any child over the age of two is required to have a ticket to enter the tent; children age two and under are expected to sit on the lap of a parent or guardian, as strollers are not permitted inside the tent. A designated stroller drop-off area will be available and can be used at your own risk. Pets are also not permitted inside the tent or on the grounds.
- 10 a.m. – Commencement – tent on the front lawn. A professional photographer will be taking photos of graduates receiving their degrees during the ceremony, which may be purchased online.
Doctoral Attire Return
After the ceremony, Doctoral students ONLY must return their attire to the Study Hall in the Academy of Saint Elizabeth (where you will also pick-up your diploma). Attire must be returned by 12:45 p.m. or you will be charged an additional fee for non-return of the rental attire, and will not receive your diploma or transcript. ***Bachelors and Masters recipients keep their attire.
All graduates receive an empty diploma case during the graduation ceremony. Diplomas (and one official transcript) can be picked up immediately following the ceremony in the Study Hall of the Academy of Saint Elizabeth.
All outstanding bills and fines must be paid in full before the diploma and transcript can be awarded. Diplomas not picked up by 12:45 p.m. will be returned to the Registrar's Office to be mailed to the home address.