College Health Insurance

Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan

CSE is pleased to offer an Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan underwritten by United Healthcare Insurance Company. Please refer to their website for any questions, concerns or further details on the plan, including a detailed listing of the various services that the insurance plan has to offer.

All full-time traditional undergraduate students taking 12 credit hours or more, and all new incoming transfer students are automatically enrolled in this insurance plan unless proof of comparable coverage is furnished.

All students in the Dietetic Internship Program where minimum credit is needed to graduate or complete course study can enroll on a voluntary basis.

All traditional international students are automatically enrolled in this plan at registration and cannot waive coverage.

All graduate students taking 9 credit hours or more are eligible to participate in the plan on a voluntary basis.

My Account:

When you enroll online, you automatically create a "My Account" during enrollment. Go to and enter your username and password to access your personal account. If you did not enroll online and need to create your personal account, follow the directions to do so.

My Account will provide the student with 24/7 access to:

If you have any questions regarding the policy, please contact Customer Service at (800) 505-4160 or

If you have any questions regarding billing and payment of the health plan, please refer them to is an excellent resource to find the following information:

  • My Account
  • Enroll/Waive Insurance
  • Review Brochures & Enrollment Forms
  • ID Cards
  • Find a Doctor, Hospital or Pharmacy
  • Prescription Drug information
  • File a claim
  • Check claim status
  • Customer service
  • Discount Programs
  • Call a nurse
  • Travel Assistance
  • Student Health Zone
  • Partner Center – Administrator Tools
  • Forms
  • Individual, Short Term, Gap Insurance
  • Contact Insurance Company
  • Home