Lost and Found
Policy and Procedure
Turn lost items in as soon as possible to:
- If found in the residence hall, submit items to the Residence Life Office located on the Ground Floor in Founders Hall.
- If found in a non-residence area, submit items to the Security Officer on duty at the Security Booth.
- Unclaimed and /or unidentifiable property will be logged in the lost and found log book and held by the Residence Life Office and/or Facilities for one week. If the lost item includes any identifying information, Residence Life and/or Facilities will attempt to contact the owner directly.
- Items of value such as wallets, purses, keys, jewelry, and electronic devices should be immediately forwarded to Security at the booth located near the front of the campus.
- Unclaimed ID's such as driver's licenses or state ID's will be mailed to the designated address after one week.
- To attempt to ensure lost items are returned to the rightful owners, persons claiming items will be asked to describe the items and provide identification. Claimants will have to sign for items they claim before the items will be released to them.
- Prior to the start of each academic year, items in Lost and Found will be discarded and/or donated to a local charity.
The College of Saint Elizabeth and APG Security are not responsible for Lost and Found items that are not logged into the Lost and Found log book.