Cross Registration with Drew and Fairleigh Dickinson University (Madison Campus)
• Available to full time, matriculated students who are in good academic standing.
• Cross registration is only available during the fall and spring semesters.
• Cross registration is for undergraduate courses only.
• Students must complete a cross registration form (click 'downloadable forms' on the left), signed by their academic advisor then submit that form to the College of Saint Elizabeth Registrar’s Office for processing. Please make sure the form is filled out completely and clearly. This will help the other Registrar's Offices when they are trying to register you.
• Courses completed via cross registration at Drew or Fairleigh Dickinson will appear on the College of Saint Elizabeth transcript and are not considered transfer courses.
***If you are cross registering at FDU make sure you are only looking at courses held on the Madison Campus***
***Deadline - Cross Registration forms must be to the CSE Registrar's Office at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the CSE semester***