The College of Saint Elizabeth is committed to making our facilities available to groups and organizations outside the college whose purpose is consistent with the college mission.
- Requests from external organizations must be made to The Office of Conference and Event Services. An event is confirmed only when a contract has been properly executed between the external organization and the College of Saint Elizabeth.
- The external organization will not market or advertise their event until the contract has been executed.
- The organization must utilize the College Dining Services contractor (Chartwells). No outside food or beverages may be brought to the college.
- The organization agrees to purchase comprehensive general liability insurance to cover the period of organization's use of college facilities. The certificate of insurance shall include verbiage as stated in the contract.
- A non-profit organization must provide a tax-exempt form prior to issuance of the Facility Use and Service Contract. A Contract must be properly executed between the organization and the College of Saint Elizabeth.
- Quoted Rental Rates do not include fees that may be associated with the rooms use (labor, audio-visual, security, technicians, etc.) These fees will be identified during the initial planning process, based on the specific needs of your event.