Parking Decals and Vehicle Registration
The CSE security office issues all parking decals and photo ID cards on campus for students, faculty and staff members.
- Decals are valid August to August and expire each school year on August 31st.
- New students must register their car at www.cse.edu/parkingdecals.
- Returning Students must re-register their car at www.cse.edu/parkingdecals each academic year, even if they have the same car.
- It is recommended that Continuing Studies & Graduate students have their decal mailed home.
- Once your vehicle information is submitted, availability is dependent on volume at the begining of each semester. The Security Office is in Henderson Hall, Lower Level Room 24.
- Your CSE photo ID card or photo license is required to pick up your parking decal.
- At the beginning of each semester, Continuing Studies and Graduate students and Adjunct Faculty should call the Security Office at (973) 290-4603 or (973) 290-4290 to see when extended hours are offered (normally the first two weeks of the semester). Normal office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Once you have your new parking decal, please place it on the back of the rear view mirror facing the front of the car.
If you have any questions about the vehicle registration or parking decal process, please stop by the security office in Henderson Hall or call extensions 4290 or 4603
Click here for parking rules and regulations.