"I was about to start classes at a different four-year school, but found it was chaotic. They made transferring difficult and did not accept all my credits," said Nubia. "Then, I dropped by the CSE admissions office. They made enrollment easy, accepted 90 credits in transfer, and the classes were offered online."
Read Nubia's' Story
The Criminal Justice program promotes an intensive understanding of important social, ethical, and political issues surrounding our system of justice, and is designed for those who wish to serve in our justice system. Degrees include a B.A. in Criminal Justice, and a fully online M.A. in Justice Administration and Public Service. Our classes are designed for those interested in or currently serving in law enforcement, the judiciary, corrections or victim advocacy.
1. Established internships with criminal justice agencies, law firms and corporate security
2. Small classes with faculty who have experience in the field
3. A combined B.A. / M.A. degree program for successful students
1. 50% tuition discount for sworn-in law enforcement officers
2. Fully online classes for those currently working in the profession
3. Prepares students for managerial and executive positions within the criminal justice field
1. Fully online classes for those currently working in the profession
2. Prepares students for managerial and executive positions in various sectors
3. Flexibility to also study aspects of non-profits, business, law, and social services
"Wanting to get to the next management level, I reviewed my resume. A friend kept pushing me to finish my degree, but with a very full plate I felt I couldn't take it on. My friend had Dr. Ford call me to explain the BA/MA program at CSE. He also sent me the printed information. It took a few months before I decided I was ready."
– Eboni Phillips, '16
Annunciation Center 316
Course of Study Coordinator, M.A. in Justice Admin and Public Service
Annunciation Center 315
Santa Maria Hall 43
Santa Maria Hall 13C
Graduate and Offsite Programs Coordinator
Santa Maria Hall 13A