CSE's online master's program in Justice Administration and Public Service has been ranked tied at number 13 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
The Justice Studies (Criminal Justice) program promotes an intensive understanding of important social, ethical, and political issues surrounding our system of justice, and is designed for those who wish to serve in our justice system. Degrees include a B.A. in Justice Studies, and a fully online M.A. in Justice Administration and Public Service. Our classes are designed for those interested in or currently serving in law enforcement, the judiciary, corrections or victim advocacy.
1. Established internships with criminal justice agencies, law firms and corporate security
2. Small classes with faculty who have experience in the field
3. A combined B.A. / M.A. degree program for successful students
1. 50% tuition discount for sworn-in law enforcement officers
2. Fully online classes for those currently working in the profession
3. Prepares students for managerial and executive positions within the criminal justice field
1. Fully online classes for those currently working in the profession
2. Prepares students for managerial and executive positions in various sectors
3. Flexibility to also study aspects of non-profits, business, law, and social services
"CSE gave me the flexibility of completing the bachelor's with online courses ... I had to go to a convention last September in Florida while I was still doing classwork. So I had my laptop and my notes and sat in my hotel room, looking at the ocean and doing my work. That kind of flexibility makes all the difference to an adult student."
– Detective Keith Hudson, '15
Annunciation Center 316
Course of Study Coordinator, M.A. in Justice Admin and Public Service
Annunciation Center 315
Santa Maria Hall 43
Santa Maria Hall 13C
Henderson Hall 11A
Graduate and Offsite Programs Coordinator
Santa Maria Hall 13A