"These days, people are rarely just working or going to school full-time," says Kalene Stockhaus, '19. "Frequently, they're doing both on top of managing families, second jobs and all kinds of other commitments. That's why ED CHOICE is so important."
Read Kalene's Story
The Business and Health Administration programs train students and professionals alike for careers in health care and business management with an emphasis on developing critical thinking, problem solving and ethical decision making.
Students and professionals complete the program with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful and dynamic life in the business world. With undergraduate and graduate degrees, specialization in areas such as accounting, management, and human resources, and flexibility in electives and departmental partnerships, a Business degree is as flexible as our students' interests.
1. Develops professional competence, critical thinking and leadership skills
2. Students form a diverse and collegial working group
3. Freedom and flexibility in elective courses allows students to develop targeted interests
1. Open to both Continuing Studies students and traditional undergraduate students.
2. Associate Degree students can transfer 60 or more credits, 24 of which should be the core courses listed in the catalog.
3. Courses will be offered in hybrid, online, and in-person formats.
1. Successful undergraduate students from any major can fast-track into a graduate degree
2. Faculty members have professional experience as well as solid grounding in theory
3. Higher level courses accommodate a typical working schedule: in-class, online, hybrid
1. Training in Human Resources technology for workplace experience
2. Opportunity to enter a growth industry
3. Extra focus on legal and ethical issues in Human Resources
1. Classes bridge theory and practical application in the challenges associated with change
2. Incorporation of systems technology allows development of critical thinking
3. Students bring their own experiences to the classroom, and their studies to work
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Henderson Hall 16D
Director of Graduate Programs
Henderson Hall 16E
Henderson Hall 16C