- The math section of this database covers algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, probability and statistics, number theory and applied mathematics. Also a good source for biographies of mathematicians. Information is presented via text, diagrams, tables, videos and animations. (Facts on File)
- Multidisciplinary database with over 300 mathematics journals, most peer-reviewed, some full text.
- This large full-text science database includes articles from 87 peer-reviewed mathematics journals.
Other Relevant Databases
- Encyclopedia of Mathematics & Society
Essays exploring the influence of math on everyday life. Topics range from animation and fantasy sports to traffic, cooking, calendars, and dancing.
- ACM Digital Library
The ACM Digital Library is open for public browsing and searching, but we do not subscribe to the full text. If you need an article, please submit an interlibrary borrowing request.
- General Science Full Text
Provides full-text to articles back to 1994 and indexing to articles back to 1984. Subjects include mathematics.
- ArXiv: Mathematics
ArXiv is an open access repository for papers in mathematics, as well as physics, computer science, quantitative biology, finance and statistics. Search for your topic or browse math subcategories.
- ERIC via Ebsco
Education Resource Information Center, a database of educational literature, includes articles on mathematics education.
- Math Education Database
Covers international literature on research, theory and practice in mathematics education. Full text is included, but only three results are shown for each search.
- Clase and Periodica
Periodica indexes journals published in Latin America that specialize in science and technology, including mathematics. Citations are from documents published in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English. Full text not included, but may be available through other sources.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Over 750,000 downloadable full text dissertations and theses, covering a wide range of graduate research topics, including mathematics.
Books related to math have call numbers in the 510-519 range. Reference books are on the main floor in the Reference Room. All other math books are located on the upper floor, left side.