- Search 250 criminal justice journals, over 100 with full text. Includes both U.S. and international journals, and covers law enforcement, corrections administration, drug enforcement, rehabilitation, family law, and industrial security.
- Legal news, law review articles, U.S. Supreme Court decisions 1790-Present, state and federal court decisions, plus federal regulations and state codes. Also includes magazine and journals on topics such as sentencing, crime, law enforcement, corrections, investigations, trials and procedures, crime rates and more. Full text included.
- This multidisciplinary database enables you to search scholarly and professional publications on topics such as the administration of justice, attitudes of prisoners, law enforcement, police psychology and more. Some full text included.
Films on Demand: Criminal Justice Videos
450 streaming videos covering topics like law enforcement, criminal justice system, types of crimes, etc.
Other Relevant Databases
- Business Source Elite
Search thousands of journal articles and professional publications covering commercial crimes, computer crimes, white collar crimes, fraud, security, law enforcement, forensic accounting, and law & legislation. Some full text included.
Though primarily a database for education topics, ERIC also includes scholarly articles relating to educational programs of corrections facilities, interventions for youth offenders and at-risk individuals, police school safety, and many other topics. Some full text included.
- GPO: Government Printing Office
Covers all types of U.S. government documents, including Congressional reports, hearings, debates, and documents issued by executive departments, many pertaining to criminal justice issues.
- National Criminal Justice Service Abstracts Database
Search over 200,000 publications (government reports, books, journal articles, research reports) covering all aspects of criminal justice. Topics include corrections, law enforcement, drugs and crime, juvenile justice, crime victims, technology in law enforcement, domestic violence, drug policy, juvenile violence and more. Some full text included. If you can't find your topic, look it up in the Thesaurus Search to get the database-assigned term.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Over 1 million downloadable full text dissertations and theses, covering a wide range of graduate research topics, including criminal justice.
- ProQuest Research Library
Includes full-text articles on business law, civil law, criminal law and criminology.
Search journal article abstracts on the psychological implications of criminology, including behavior, rehabilitation, victimization, adjudication and more. Full text not included, but may be available through other sources.
- Sage Premier Journals
Thousands of peer-reviewed journal articles on various aspects of criminal justice including the judicial management systems, juvenile delinquency, psychological implications and more. Most full text included.
- Sociological Abstracts
Search journal article abstracts for the sociological aspects of crime. Covers topics like imprisonment, prison culture, victimization, crime rates, gangs, juvenile justice, fear of crime, etc. Full text not included, but may be available through other sources.