- Broad coverage of business periodicals, many with full text. Useful for health care industry information, finance and economics.
- Articles across all disciplines of business (e.g. marketing, management, MIS, accounting, finance and economics) and the health care industry.
- Full text for 600 nursing journals, plus search coverage for 2300 additional journals.
- Thousands of full text, peer-reviewed articles on health economics, policy, ethics and management.
Other Relevant Databases
- Lexis Nexis Healthcare News
Cover-to-cover news from sources predominantly pertaining to healthcare, and selected healthcare stories from other news sources.
- PubMed Health Services Research (HSR) Queries
Provides specialized PubMed searches on health care quality and costs. Note: this is a subset of MEDLINE.
- MEDLINE (PubMed)
Search nearly 17 million records covering medical literature from 1948-Present. Limited full text. Also available from Ebsco.
- BioMed Central
Open access biomedical literature. Free registration required.
- PubMed Central
Open access archive of articles from biomedical journals.
- Science Direct
Hundreds of full text journals covering medical and pharmacological topics.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Over 1 million downloadable full text dissertations and theses, covering a wide range of graduate research topics, including health care management.