- In depth coverage on business conditions, management techniques, business trade, management practice and theory, corporate strategy and tactics, and competitive markets. Includes Wall Street Journal.
- Covers all disciplines of business (e.g. marketing, management, MIS, accounting, finance and economics), with over 2,000 journals plus company profiles and SWOT analyses; industry, country and market research reports.
- Company and financial information from Hoovers, Investext, Standard & Poor's, Dun & Bradstreet, Datamonitor, SEC/EDGAR, Disclosure, Worldscope and Mergerstat.
- Business Abstracts with Full Text
Full text access to 500+ key publications, including both business magazines and scholarly journals, covering a wide variety of industries.
- Banking Information Source
Trade publications and scholarly journals covering the financial industry.
- Hoover's Company Records
Profiles of more than 40,000 companies, 600 industries, and 225,000 key executives.
- Newspaper Source Plus
Full text access to over 1,000 newspapers (national, regional, and international) with over 38 million articles. Also includes over 900,000 transcripts from television and radio news programs.
- Regional Business News
Full text for nearly 100 regional US and Canadian business publications.
- Reference USA Directories
Directory of U.S. businesses. Search by company, brand or product; executive name, title or gender; business/industry type; location (city/state/county/radius); # of employees; sales volume; public or private ownership; headquarters or branch locations; financial data.
- Sage Premier Journals
Full text, peer-reviewed articles on management and economics.
- Science Direct
Scholarly journals in business, management, accounting, finance and economics.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Over 750,000 downloadable full text dissertations and theses, covering a wide range of graduate research topics, including all areas of business.
APA Style (Mahoney Library)
APA Publication Manual (REF 808.06615 P96AP)
Books on business have call numbers in the 330's and 650's. Reference books are on the main floor in the Reference Room. All other business books are located on the upper floor, 330's on right side, 650's on the left.
Business in New Jersey