Jesse Yu, Ph.D.
Title: Program Chair and Associate Professor
Office Building: Henderson Hall
Floor: 2nd Floor
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, University of Connecticut
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Connecticut
- M.S., Mathematics, University of Connecticut
- B.S., Mathematics, Beijing Normal University
- Textbook review of Programming Languages: Principles and Practices, 2nd edition, Brooks/Cole publisher, May, 2001.
- “Steady-State Solution for Electrochemical Processes with Multiple Reacting Species”. J. Yu, Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, Volume LIII, Number 3, 507-525. (1995)
- “Electrolysis and Isoelectric Focusing”. Y.S. Choi, R. Lui and J. Yu, IMA. J. Appl. Math. 52, 105-122. (1994)
- “The Steady-State Solution for Electroplating”, Y.S. Choi and J. Yu, IMA J. Appl. Math. 51, 251-267. (1993)
- “Information Ethics and Social Issues in the Undergraduate Computer Science Curriculum: A Curriculum Development and Implementation Report”, NCISSE 2002. (National Consortium for Information Systems Security Education), Redmond, WA, June, 2002.
- “Teaching Ethical and Social Issues Using Group Presentation and Case Study”, Fifth Regional Conference on Innovations in Teaching and Learning, NJIT, April, 2002.
- “Web-Enhanced Teaching with the Use of Blackboard Software”, 2nd Annual Best Practices Showcase, Seton Hall University, November, 2000.
- “Extraction of Contact Clusters in ContactMap”, AT&T Shannon Research Lab, October, 2000.
- Elementary Statistics
- Online Contemporary Mathematics
- Numerical Analysis
- Introduction to Computers and Internet
- Fundamentals of Computers and Programming
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures
- Computer Organization
- JAVA and Web Applications
- Interactive Computer Graphics
- Database Management
- Principles of Computer Security
- Computer Networks