The State of Alaska's on-line recruitment system
Hiring Announcement - Borough of Highland Park
The Borough of Highland Park Police Department will be accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must possess a current Police Training Commission (PTC) certificate. A copy of the candidate's Police Training Certificate is to accompany each resume, along with a completed Preliminary Application. For additional details and to access a preliminary application, go to www.hpboro.com. Preliminary applications are also available at Highland Park Borough Hall Clerk's Office, 221 South Fifth Ave., Highland Park, NJ 08904. Resumes and accompanying documents should be sent to:
Borough of Highland Park Police Department
221 South Fifth Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
Attn: Chief Stephen J. Rizco
Application deadline is April 4, 2014
- All applicants must meet the qualifications as specified in N.J.S.A. 40A:14-122.
- In addition, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Applicants must be a resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and no more than 35 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must have a valid New Jersey driver's license at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must be PTC Certified, successfully pass a medical examination, a thorough personal background check, a psychological examination, a complete drug and alcohol screening and an oral interview.
For additional information, contact Captain Scott Golden at 732-572-3800 ext. 4202 or email@example.com
Become a New Jersey State Trooper
New Providence Police Department
Town of Dover Police Department
Baltimore Police Department Recruitment
- South Brunswick Twp Police Department
The Denver Police Department is looking for exceptional individuals to join our force. If you're interested or know someone who is and would like more information about our hiring, please visit www.Denvergov.jobs or contact our recruiter at 720-913-3390.
University of Virginia employment opportunities
The Essex County Prosecutors Office accepts interns.
Corrections Electronic Monitoring Training Specialist
City of Philadelphia Jobs
U.S. Air Marshall
- Everyone please see the information pertaining to the U.S. Secret Service Vacancy Announcements that will be posted on USAJOBSand disseminate to anyone you know that is interested. Have them pay specific attention to preparing in advance, applying on the first day, and in the region they reside. Best of luck and please use this information to your advantage.
A USAJOBS announcement will be posted on June 3, 2013 for Special Agent and Uniformed Division Officers. If you know of anyone interested in applying for either position, please encourage them to apply on the FIRST day. There is now a limit to the number of online applications that will be received in each Region. Additionally, applicants should review the announcement carefully and be ready to supply/upload all required information and documents (resume, SF-50, transcripts, etc). Also, they MUST apply to the Region they reside in.
- 2013 recruitment for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Officers
- Dispatch Career Opportunities
- There are several emergency communication job opportunities available within the Department of Public Safety. Dispatch positions are available at each of the four consolidated Dispatch Centers. Dispatchers are responsible for receiving, prioritizing, and relaying all emergency and non-emergency activity involving the State Police, local police, Game Wardens and other emergency services.
- The Department of Public Safety has moved towards a more streamlined system of receiving incoming emergency calls. These calls will be answered by DPS Emergency Communication Dispatchers, who will also be responsible for dispatching the appropriate emergency response.
- Part-time positions may also be available at any office, and applications are always accepted. Each State Police office also employs at least one barracks clerk who is responsible for maintaining reports and records from that office.
- If you would like additional information, or if you have questions, please contact Elizabeth H. Tracy by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (802) 483-2606 ext. 26.
How to Apply
Minimum Qualifications & Job Descriptions
Compensation & Benefits
- Guardsmark Employment
- Vermont State Police Employment
- Internship with DHS - Department of Homeland Security
- Students interested in obtaining an internship should send an email to Newark.Recruiting@DHS.GOV to be considered for an internship and attach an unofficial transcript and resume with their email.