Dr. Paul S. Rossi
Title: Area Chairperson
Office Building: Henderson Hall
Floor: 2nd Floor
- PhD, Mathematics, Stevens Institute of Technology
- MS, Mathematics, Stevens Institute of Technology
- BS, Chemistry, Wagner College
- BS, Mathematics, Wagner College
- A First Look at Real Analysis, Linus Publications, New York, 2010.
- “An Uncommon Approach to a Common Algebraic Error”, PRIMUS, Volume XVIII, Number 6, November-December 2008, 554-558.
- "Asymptotic Expansion of a Class of One-Dimensional Fourier Integrals", Integral Transforms and Special Functions, Vol. 18, No. 7, July 2007, 495-502.
- Textbook Review of Calculus, 1st Edition, W.H. Freeman and Co., January 2007.
- “Making Effective Use of the Uniform Distribution in an Introductory Probability Theory Course. MAA General Contributed Paper Session, Joint Mathematics Meetings, Washington D.C., January 2009.
- “Introducing Computation and Numerical Examples in Real Analysis Courses”, MAA Contributed Paper Session, Topics and Techniques for Real Analysis, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, California, January 2008.
- Elementary Statistics
- Calculus I and III
- Applied Mathematics for Scientists
- Linear Algebra
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
- Game Theory (independent study)
- Number Theory
- Complex Analysis
- Lebesgue Measure and Integration (independent study)
- Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
Click the following link to view Dr. Rossi’s recently published Real Analysis textbook: