Dr. Catherine Coyle Lee
Title: Program Chairperson
Office Building: Henderson Hall
Hunter College BA/BS
Stanford University Postdoc
Areas of Interest
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- “Reversible precipitation of bovine serum albumin by metal ions and synthesis, structure and reactivity of new tetrathiometallate chelating agents,” Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, Volume 101, Issue 11-12, 2008.
- “The Primary Aerobic Biodegradation of Biodiesel B-20,” Chemosphere, January, 2008.
- "Energy and the Environment," New Jersey Science Convention, October, 2010.
- "The Role of Analogies in Teaching Chemistry, "American Chemical Society National Meeting, LA, March, 2011.
- "Science and Special Effects", Liberty Science Center, October, 2010.
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Fundamental Principles of Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry I: Thermodynamics
- Forensic Science
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Science
- Earth Science
- Science in Early Elementary and Special Ed