The College of Saint Elizabeth has been the locale for fashion, commercial, television and movie shoots. Please contact us if you are interested in using our campus for yours.
LETTER OF INTENT
A Letter of Intent for all filming and photography requests must be submitted in writing at least three business days prior to filming. Please submit your request to email@example.com. Any project not submitted in writing will not be considered.
The Letter of Intent must include:
- A synopsis of the film/commercial/TV show/photography shoot.
- A complete breakdown of all shoot specifics, including number of crew members, exact/proposed schedules, requested locations, and equipment to be used.
- For commercial photography, information on the product, client, and storyboard of shoot is required.
- For film and television shoots the College of Saint Elizabeth requires a copy of script pages or storyboard of the scene to be shot on Campus.
- Any other requests (additional space locations for crew) must be listed in the Letter of Intent.
- A diagram/map documenting the details of the shoot must be included.
- No location shoot can endanger the building(s) or interfere with daily campus activity.
- All facilities guidelines must be read, signed, and followed.
- All shoots are subject to College approval based on letter of intent, script pages, and storyboard. The College has the right to refuse any project.
- The College of Saint Elizabeth reserves the right to decline involvement in any project and to approve any scene in which the College is featured.
- Photographing or filming College students, faculty and/or staff is prohibited, without permission from the College.
- Contracts, insurance, and other requirements apply.
- Fees upon request.
CSE offers state of the art, on-site equipment and technical support. Our Information Systems office will work with you to insure that all your technical needs are met.
Prior to confirmation of your event, a conference call with our technical staff will be scheduled to discuss your Audio Visual/technical needs and pricing.